Wednesday 16 September 2015

Term 3 Summaries

Experiments
In term 3 we did a lot of fun things we did experiments Art Projects and more and writing to go with it as well. we did this one experiment when we had a coin and put drops of water we reached up to 32 drops until the water broke.


Art
Art this term was really fun this term we did seasonal art which was really fun we painted it with water colours we did all 4 seasons summer,autumn,winter, and spring. Tiki art was pretty cool we had to choose three colors from the color wheel that match up.Then we would cut it out and show Mrs Todd then she gave us a color that will make the tiki stand out and we got this little name tag.


Water cycle
In the water cycle we got to make a little water cycle in a bag. We drew the water cycle on the front of the bag. My water cycle writing was really good I was real happy with my mark.
But my favourite part was getting picked to represent my school for sevens rugby sevens rugby was awesome.

by Alex V

This term my favorite thing was writing my Zahra story.The other things I liked were:Our long walk to water project was cool because I learnt what is happening in Sudan and how people deal with a civil war.I liked doing my speech in front of the class because I liked the of my speech .We did some seasonal art . I liked using the watercolors and I liked how it turned out .I liked all of the things we did this term.
 by Hemi
 
In room 3 this term we have been doing many things my favorite was the tiki art but I am explaining three things.

Visitors
This term we have had three visitors Donovan Bixley Stacey Greg and the royal ballet nz my favorite was royal ballet because I went to the workshop and learnt the solo of the character Bottom.
Mr McMillans dunk
Mr McMillans dunk was funny because he was dunked by freezing cold water and charlie did it a bit fast and speedy I shivered when he got dunked he was only dunked for daffodil day because he got the most votes.

 
Pricipals sheild

 
Eliotte Bourke-Palmer
I heard I got the principals shield along with a pen pencil and badge I enjoyed the principals award I got my photo and felt famous I got it the first time i was amazed.

 
TIKI art
My personal favourite is tiki art my tiki art was light green dark green and yellow it was really fun and I got mine finished first I really enjoyed it.
By Eliotte
 
Crash! Bang! Ouch! Don’t worry that was just Taekata falling over and hitting his head on one of Mrs Todd’s drawers, he made a dent not only on his head but also on the handle. That’s just a normal day in room 3. For the past term we have had a great time designing beautiful tessellations and tiki art, making amazing water cycles out of plastic bags and other recycled equipment but best of all Polly, Misty and I getting to dunk Mr Mcmillan in freezing cold icy water. You’re probably wondering why we got to pour freezing water on Mr Mcmillan well it was for daffodil day. Everyone in the school could vote for a teacher in St Mary’s to be dunked and Mr Mcmillan won by far. My favourite thing in term 3 was reading our fantastic amazing book Long Walk To Water. We did a lot of work around this book as well. That’s not all I enjoyed in term 3 but I don’t want my summary too long so that’s all i’m going to tell you for now.

 
By Charlie

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment