Monday 3 August 2015

Cycles of the Seasons Poems

We have written poems about the cycle of the seasons using a variety of styles.  We also published our poems in 4 different ways to show the contrast.  Here are some examples of our poetry:

Autumn
I saw a tree with so many leaves on it so I walked under it.
There was a leave spiraling down, as I was leaving I stood on about six acorns and all I heard was crunch it sounded like fireworks but it was not. The wind past my face, almost like a race car going to the finish line.
By Kiera

I feel like winter is near I wonder is it here.  Well I see people playing with ice on the grass.
I hear people shivering and saying I’m cold. and I smell the nice cold fresh air.
I hear birds singing to me. I see trees of green red roses too but when I think to
myself what a wonderful world and that is how I know winter is here.
By Alo
Spring
Flowers popping out
Bees buzzing around the tree
Animal rebirth

By Harold
Summer
Hot warm
Rubbing shining burning
We put on sunscreen
Season

By Gert


No comments:

Post a Comment